- The Owners Alliance team is not agents, employees, representatives, or other functionary of the seller of the respective business opportunities and franchises introduced to you.
- The Owners Alliance team is Independent Contractors, engaged in the activity of introducing prospective business buyers to sellers of franchises and business opportunities.
- The Owners Alliance team is paid a finder’s fee or commission by the seller if you elect to purchase a business from a company that was introduced by The Owners Alliance team.
- The Owners Alliance has not checked the accuracy of the information provided by the seller, and assumes no responsibility for the acts, errors, or omissions of the seller, or the outcome of any transaction.
- The Owners Alliance team is not qualified to advise in any part of the purchase of a business opportunity. You are urged to seek professional advice from a lawyer, accountant, or other qualified resource.
- Buying a business opportunity is a complicated investment. Take your time to decide, and personally visit the headquarters of the company you elect to buy from. Make good, common sense decisions in all investment matters.
- The Federal Trade Commission regulates the sale of franchises and business opportunities. Contact the nearest office to you for information to assure yourself that any company you deal with is in full compliance with the law.
- Your state may also have laws regarding franchises and business opportunities. Ask your state agencies about them.
- The Better Business Bureau is an excellent information source for potential business buyers. Contact your local bureau as well as the bureau in the city of origin of the seller. You alone are responsible for researching the seller.
The Owners Alliance team has made no verbal representations that contradict any portion of this disclosure.